Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Josho 2 years attacking the cam in Daddy's office

This was the old-school set up of my office. Little Joshua (2 years old) refused to let me work, so I busted out the cell phone and tried to interview him but he was obsessed with seeing himself on camera more than being interviewed...like most Hollywood starry stars. My favorite words that Joshy says are: Mazazine (magazine), Washersheen (Washing Machine), Dancing Sing (thing) which is what he calls the stereo system. He has also invented things like the "Goster" which is a car he makes out of blankets, A "happy box" which he keeps promising to give to Mommy.

The other day we were playing in the back yard and he suddenly stopped and with alarm said, "Whats that sound!?" "Its a happy sound, we have to go see whats making that happy sound!"

He was hearing the ice cream truck coming down the street. We stood out on the porch and watched as the truck drove by. The 2 old ladies inside GLARED at me and Josh as they drove by. That was enough for me to avoid flagging them down to buy my son an ice cream.

No comments: