Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Experimental Electronica Project


This is an EP from the first release of my Embryonica project a couple years ago called "Where Have All The Weird Days Gone?".
Just a few Experimental Electronica musings from Las Vegas with a world beat feel.

I am preparing some new tracks for a release in the next few months called "Grooves From The Short Bus". I thought I would post a little re-love on the first release. Its garnered about 5800 listens on Jamendo.com, a few favorable reviews, and even a few cuts have found their way into creepy short films (Where T-shirts Are Made) and a couple German non-profit promotional shoots.

Alas, it has not succeeded in making me a rock star. But I'm sure by the time I am 60 years old, I'll be HUGE in Japan (actually, everyone from America is Huge in Japan)

Click the Andrew Einstein Album Cover below to throw a sick check out on the piece. Let me know what you like/hate aboot it. And I promise not to ignore you right away.

  


If you like it, subscribe to my blog and be notified when 'Grooves from the Short Bus' is released!

No comments: